Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rana M Azimi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Rana M Azimi has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Rana M Azimi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
i totally disagree with the 2 negative reviews. this was one of the most compassionate ,thorough and knowledgeable doctors i have ever seen. she was not my primary care doctor but after my visit with her i asked to change to her. she spent time with me despite me having many issues she had to address, i would highly recommend this doctor
Dr was on a race with me and telling me to talk with her while she typing in the computer. She only told me she would handle one of my complaints and redirectedf me to my Primary care physician for any other health issue I wanted to have checked. Each Dr visit I have I have to pay $25, could you imagine I have to go back the next day???She seemed very unprofesional and non concerned about my health as an individual..very unfortunate given she has recently graduated and you would think this is when theyare the most passionate....steer clear
I absolutely loved my experience with Dr. Azimi. She took the time to review my charts, ask me questions about my concerns, and went through all my concerns and even followed up with me regarding my concerns weeks later. Dr. Azimi was helpful in calming me down regarding my concerns and I would recommend her to others.
Unprofessional, zero compassion, insulting, unable to diagnosis and treat because she couldn't take the time to actually read any medical records that would have connected the dots. She refused to refer me to a specialist which has resulted in my condition now being a lifelong painful crippling disorder that will prevent me from ever having a normal active life. This lady made a mistake and instead of caring for her patient and fixing it, her EGO covered it up and made it worse, charted I refused treatment, yet never diagnosed anything to treat. The specialist I went to on my own, of course believed what she charted, which also caused a delay. Thank God I had emails from Azimi refusing to treat or refer, confirming this complaint or I might not be here.
12 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center, 13652 Cantara St, Panorama City, CA
Dr. Rana M Azimi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Panorama City, CA.