Dr. Rana H Mahmood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rana H Mahmood?

Warm and caring

Dr Mahmood has been treating my husband and I think he is a great doctor.

Neurology greatly appreciated

I was referred to Dr. Mahmood by my PCP. I was very pleased with my visit from the time I entered the office, til the time I exited. The office staff was wonderful & the NP & Physician were extraordinary. I am very appreciative & grateful for the care I am receiving from them!

He was very kind to me and my family when I was in my car accident and broke my neck. He carefully explained the situation with my children and even showed them the ex-=ray that showed the fracture. Very kind and compassinate

Dr. Mamood very easy to communicate with, he listens! His staff, WONDERFUL, caring, and always willing to go that extra mile! It's due to chronic migraines I see Dr. Mamood,, so when I do call his office I'm certainly under duress , yet always treated with such kindness!!

Very kind and patient.

wrong diagnosis

i saw him minutes and yes, yes i have dementia-no one sees any signs so i think it is l00@ false and mad

Excellent physician

First of all, Dr. Mahmood is a man, not a woman, as the information misstates. He is a very knowledgeable, self-assured doctor, but without the usual accompanying God complex. He is an accurate diagnostician and spends all the time with me that is needed. I also appreciate the courtesy and consideration of his staff. I highly recommend Dr. Mahmood and his office associates.

Better neurologist than previous experiences

Pleasant, informative-no God Complex here. Will be relocating here for my specialist.

I believe the staff at Dr. Mahmoods office is quite courteous. There is a law keeping them from sending records without a signed consent. This is to protect the patient and the office. I do not believe anyone would want someone unauthorized to have their records. Give these people a break they are only doing their job:)

Dr. Mahmood is very professional however his staff is not they are very rude, disorganized, and try to be intimidating when trying to get your records that are YOURS!! while being sent to other clinics for testing they didnt even know how to fax the order over Erin being the main one. Erin was the rudest and argumentitive staff person.While checking in she tends to look at you like you are scum if she doesnt like her job or know how to do it find a new one.kay trys to be helpful and says there is alot of compalaints on Erin but does nothing about it. i asked who her boss was Kay stated they didnt have one hhmmm soes this mean they own this building? duh she lied. I will not be back . Wouldnt recommend.