Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ranae Larsen MD
Dr. Ranae Larsen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beaumont, CA, with other offices in Victorville, CA and Riverside, CA (and 4 other locations). She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Larsen is affiliated with Loma Linda University Community Medical Center, Redlands Community Hospital and Loma Linda University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ranae Larsen has 7 locations
11370 Anderson St
Loma Linda, CA 92354
Dr. Ranae Larsen has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible — sometimes before the child is even born.
Through specific testing, they can diagnose the problem and care for the child throughout their treatment, which could range from medication to surgery and transplants. Other heart conditions they treat include arrhythmias, heart murmurs, holes in the heart and viral infections that affect blood flow.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Ranae Larsen has the following 7 expertise
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Myocardial Infarction
Dr. Ranae Larsen is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Larsen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Redlands Community Hospital
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Childrens Hospital Philadelphia
31 Years Experience
Loma Linda University
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Ranae Larsen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ranae Larsen's office for more information.
81 Highland Springs Ave Beaumont, CA : (951) 849-3222
12138 Industrial Blvd Victorville, CA : (760) 951-2599
4244 Riverwalk Pkwy Riverside, CA : (909) 558-8138
250 E Caroline St San Bernardino, CA : (909) 651-1900
11401 Heacock St Moreno Valley, CA : (915) 247-8697
27990 Sherman Rd Sun City, CA : (951) 672-1931
11370 Anderson St Loma Linda, CA 92354
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ranae Larsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beaumont, CA.