Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randa M Hassan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Randa M Hassan has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Randa M Hassan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I would highly recommend Dr. Hassan, she is an amazing doctor and person. I trust her expertise and her knowledge throughout my whole pregnancy! Dr. Hassan was not even on call the night I delivered, but she still came in to deliver my son. The nursing staff commented on how she is one of the few doctors who will still come in, even if she is not on call. She is wonderful and you will enjoy her as your doctor.
I first met Dr. Hassan when I was pregnant with my first child. She delivered him with the greatest care and never left the hospital without checking in on me to see how I was doing. She really knows what she is talking about and is the best doctor that I have ever met. If she hadn't left the state of TN, I would still be a patient of hers. She also delivered my second child. She is the only doctor that I trust with my labor and delivery.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
29 Years Experience
University Of Alexandria
Graduated in 1989
New York Medical College
Dr. Randa M Hassan accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Randa M Hassan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.