Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randa Mina
Dr. Randa Mina, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, NJ, with other offices in East Brunswick, NJ and Trenton, NJ (and 2 other locations). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mina is affiliated with Capital Health System - Mercer Campus, St Francis Medical Center and University Medical Center At Princeton. She speaks English.
Dr. Randa Mina has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Mina is a Great doctor. She is considerate and she will follow up up with test results unlike other doctors. her diagnosis is right on. couldn't ask for better service. we are very happy with her practice.
Dr. Mina is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
St Francis Medical Center
University Medical Center At Princeton
Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Robert Wood Johnsonuniversityhospital
Chs Inc Fuld Campus
Princeton Healthcare System
10 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Seton Hall University School Of Health And Medical Sciences
Dr. Randa Mina accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Randa Mina in this video.
Dr. Randa Mina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.