Dr. Randa Serag Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randa Serag?

Empathetic , kind,, I have great Confidence in her and her med. decisions for me.

Great Dr. calls me when I need her to in a timely manner. Offer me great support with my health issue.

Caring, Fun, Focused

Dr Randa Serag is a treasure. She is bright, effervescent, focused on you the patient, and completely open and unaffected. I'm 66, and she is in the top two of primary care physicians I've ever had.

caring & knowledgeable

My husband and I both see Dr. Serag and are always impressed with how thorough she is and how much she really seems to LISTEN - which is hugely important. It's rare to find a doctor that really empathizes with her patients. She's an excellent addition to the UCLA staff.

poor professionality

The office was busy but I waited almost a full hour to see the doctor. She insinuated that my boyfriend was cheating on me/lying to me, questioned my use of an IUD (I am 20) though in this day and age it is fairly common for nulliparous women to have them, and gave me a prescription based on what I told her alone without even taking the time to run a test. No matter how positive the patient is that symptoms are caused by one particular thing, the doctor should at least try to determine if there could be another, possibly more dangerous, cause.