More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randal Davidson
Dr. Randal Davidson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX, with another office in Arlington, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Davidson is affiliated with Harris Methodist - Springwood, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle and Harris Continued Care Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Randal Davidson has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
We found Dr. Davidson from our insurance plan and decided to go to him with our new born. They have a really great network of doctors, after hour nurse and nurse practitioner as well. Making the appointment was just easy with the courteous from office desk. His assistant nurse also was really really nice. Typically we had to wait around 5-10 minutes in the exam room before he show up, would hear in details, explain what is going on with my child. Moreover, I can trust him with my child. We had to see the doctor few time over the weekend, they always have a on call doctor in their network and was very easy to make appointment with the doctor. It is sad that, we had to move from Arlington, and really miss Dr. Davidson.
Dr. Davidson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Harris Methodist H E B
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Medical Center Of Arlington
Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
TX Health Arlington
Usmd Hospital of Arlington
28 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Houston
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Randal Davidson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Randal Davidson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.