Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randal G Hartline
Dr. Randal G Hartline, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Powell, TN. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Hartline is affiliated with Physicians Regional Medical Center. Dr. Hartline has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Randal G Hartline has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I've been a patient for more than 20 years and he is always the same, caring, compassionate and just a decent human being. Not an ounce of doctor arrogance about him. He never makes you feel like he doesn't have time to talk through your concerns and has demonstrated several times that he really cares about his patients. In dealing with a small issue several years ago, he called me after an exam and test and said "I've been thinking more about this and maybe we should...." He obviously thinks about all of his patients, outside of just their visit, and wants to do the best thing for their health.
Dr. Hartline has been very professional and friendly during my visits. He listens well and doesn't seem in a hurry to get to the next patient, which is super cool these days. I am confident that he is very capable and feel that I'm in good hands. His nurse and admin. folks are all very friendly too. I'd give him two "stirrups" up!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2009, 2016, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2015, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Hartline is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Randal G Hartline accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTennova Womens Care Hartline Gynecology, 7557 Dannaher Dr Ste 140, Powell, TN
Dr. Randal G Hartline is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Powell, TN.