The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Randal C Kumm has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Randal C Kumm has the following 13 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Showing 2 of 5
I had a skin condition that I fought for two years and was seen by 2 different dermatologists and they could not diagnose properly. Dr Kumm nailed it in 10 minutes . He is super at explaining everything and writing it down. I saw him at his new location on International Circle (Office of Larry Cole). The office staff is kinda arrogant and curt but the Doc rocks.
Recently went in for a mole that turned out to be completely normal. While in the office Dr. Kumm looked at another mole he found to be odd, he removed and biopsied it, So glad he did, it was a mole that was cancerous and needed to be removed. Very good at communicating and will arm you with the facts and answer all your questions. His bedside manner, attention to detail, and compassion made this whole situation better for me and my family.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
32 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1986
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Randal C Kumm accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPATRICK J GALASKA II PA, 3245 International Cir Ste 200, Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. Randal C Kumm is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.