Dr. Randal W Swenson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randal W Swenson?

Dr. Swenson is a great doctor.

Best plastic surgeon in Utah, he reconstructed my nose and it looks beautiful, he is a great doctor and cares about his patients, I highly recommend Dr. Swenson and his staff is great.

As good as it gets...

My family and I have been going to Dr. Swenson for 25 years. We have always found him to be super competent, courteous, and professional. When my wife had surgery on her neck, Dr. Swenson came to our house to check up on her. It was unbelievable since we live about 30 miles away. His work on my daughter's rhinoplasty was wonderful. He has also performed tonsillectomies on all three of my children. I rate him A+ across the board. I am so glad that he is our doctor.

Exceptional Surgeon

Dr. Swenson is amazing. He takes the time to make sure that you feel comfortable with the procedure before any work is done. He walks you through the steps and makes sure all questions have been answered. After having my procedure, I was expecting good results and it was even better than I thought it could be. As an added service, he even came to my home to change the bandages the day after the surgery so that I didn't have to leave my house. My family was so impressed. Overall, I had a great experience with Dr. Swenson and his staff. I will be recommending him to people for many years to come.

Highly Recommend!!!

Great Doctor. Knows his stuff.