Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randal R Trecha
Dr. Randal R Trecha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, MO. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Trecha is affiliated with Boone Hospital Center. Dr. Trecha has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Randal R Trecha has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Dr Trecha did my spinal surgery in April, 2015, and I couldn't have found a better doctor. He is GREAT! I know if I ever have issues with my back, he will be the one I go to! His staff is awesome, and treats you like family, each and every time! He takes all the time we need to discuss problems and solutions with me! I just love this doctor, the best one I have ever been too, and I see a lot of doctors!
I feel like Dr. Trecha is always willing to spend whatever time you need answering your questions and explaining things. He is a very conservative doctor and uses surgery as only the last option, which is admirable. It is very convenient that he can do the spinal injections himself so you can get them more timely than scheduling at a pain clinic.
promised to have me back to work in 6 wks-was worse than was before-said live like that instead of trying to get help-got records later after dr couldn't fix me after that but got me back into life-each visit he wrote"doing better each visit" ALL LIES everyone said I should have sued him but too much pain-had pain meds slept till needed more-I have heart failure just thinking about someoen else going thru what I did-ruined us finacially-missed out on years w/my children & then couldn't do stuff w/grandchildrenhe ruined not just my life-my family..while his went on raking in the dollars
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2011, 2014, 2008, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Trecha is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1982
Sc Medical Center
Dr. Randal R Trecha accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsColumbia Orthopedic Group, 1 S Keene St, Columbia, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Randal R Trecha in this video.
Dr. Randal R Trecha is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Columbia, MO.