Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randal Wada
Dr. Randal Wada, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Wada is affiliated with Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children, St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu and Kapiolani Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Randal Wada has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Wada is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
Kapiolani Medical Center
Pali Momi Medical Center
Pali Momi Medical Center
33 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Randal Wada accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKAPIOLANI MEDICAL CENTER FOR WOMEN AND CHILDREN, 1319 Punahou St, Honolulu, HI
Dr. Randal Wada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.