- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen R Adcock MD
Dr. Stephen R Adcock, MD is a doctor primarily located in Lowville, NY, with another office in Zanesville, OH. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Stephen R Adcock has 2 locations
Dr. Stephen R Adcock has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Stephen R Adcock has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Stephen R Adcock Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Stephen R Adcock
Dr. Adcock graduated from the Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine in 1978. He works in Lowville, NY and 1 other location and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Adcock is affiliated with Lewis County General Hospital.