Dr. Randall D Alexander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall D Alexander?

Dr. Alexander has performed surgery on both of my thumb joints. He is a kind and caring physician. The procedures were both well explained and I always felt that I could ask questions . I highly recommend Dr. Alexander for his surgical skills and overall a good man

My experience was most satisfying. He is through, with a pleasant manner. Listens well

patient

Dr. Alexander has the unique combination of being one of the best in his areas of specialization with an outstanding bedside manner. He is personable and shows a genuine interests in his patients. My husband and I have both used him and cannot say enough good things about him.

Really good follow up visit with Dr. Alexander. I went to therapy for my shoulder prior to my first visit with him and it has helped tremendously. Very happy with his treatment plan and recommendations. The staff is always friendly.

Best doctor EVER!!!

I always, always come to Dr. Alexander whenever I have hand, wrist, or shoulder issues. Which has been quite a few times. I love the care and attention I get here! I have done PT here as well with both Erica and Donna and my injuries always end up fully healed and painless. My friends all come here as well now and I recommend them to anyone who needs specialty medical care. All of the staff is great and when I have seen other doctors in emergencies, they have been wonderful as well! If there was a fifth star available, I'd use that one too!

Miracles still happen

After having a life changing hand injury at the age of 20 I was out under the care of Dr. Alexander and his peers at Georgia Hand Shoulder and Elbow. Through a miraculous initial surgery and multiple subsequent surgeries I am able to do thing that I never thought I would do again. The professional advice of Dr. Alexander along with his therapy team have given me back my life that I could not have been able to have without.

Hand care

I can assure the anyone who needs hand, elbow, or shoulder care can feel relaxed with care from everyone in this practice.

Dr. Alexander a caring Physician

I have to say I would recommend Dr. Alexander to anyone. My first visit I had a little trepidation. I was expecting to get hit over-the-head with fees and carted thru the lines. Not so. I had no insurance then and had to pay for care out of pocket. Mr Alexander was very cautious with my broken finger, at the time and made me feel comfortable as well. When time for payment came the good doctor had already gave word to have a small reduction in the price for all care received. I was surprised and grateful because it was no small part. Dr. Alexander did not have to do this, but I am very grateful to him. I believe everyone may also have a good experience with this Dr.

Professional in Security, Fine Arts, and volunteer Forensic Artist

Dr. Alexander shows compassion, excellent demeanor, and an excellent physician to patient professional demeanor.

Dr. Alexander is the greatest!

I was treated by Dr. Alexander after I was injured by a boat propeller. My surgical outcome has been excellent after 2 operations by Dr. Alexander. I am impressed by his experience and his medical judgment during my recovery. He is caring and compassionate and spends any extra time that is needed during my office visits. His office staff and ortho techs are friendly and helpful. Last, but not least, his occupational therapists are superior. I initially went to an outside OT group who were not aggressive enough and my condition worsened. I transferred to GA Hand OT's and they have helped me progress to a level I never thought would be possible. Thanks to all of you for all you have done for me!!

Dr. Randall D Alexander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.