Dr. Randall A Ammon Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Randall A Ammon?

My most important doctor

I moved to this area in 1999 and have seen Dr. Ammon since. He is extremely efficient and always has the time to listen and even call back. His staff saved my life on a couple of occasions. I highly recommend Dr. Ammon.

Very thorough

I have been a patient of Dr. Ammon's since 2000. I was referred to him by an acquaintance who had a complicated thyroid problem like I was faced with. There are not enough good words to say about this doctor. My health issues are very complicated and range from hypothyroidism, parathyroid ism, adrenal gland issues, diabetes, and hypertension. I see Dr. Ammon every three months. He monitors very closely and very thoroughly my lab results, my medications. I am blessed to have him for my doctor.

Dr. Ammon is very caring. He listens to his patient. I am pleased by his profesionalism and seems to be emphatetic to his client's situation. I have a very streneous lifestyle and he understands the limitations I have in dealing with my diabetes