Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Randall W Armstrong has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Randall W Armstrong has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Randall W Armstrong is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 57
Well, the Doctor was fine, except for making me feel a bit rushed. I am not sure about his staff however. They make you feel like you are bothering them when you need help, and I have called 3 times to re schedule my injection and they are not returning my call. I need to talk to someone, and just keep getting put to voicemail. Feeling uncertain about this clinic. I drove from over an hour away to see him.
I visited Dr. Armstrong for a cervical disk injury. He misread my MRI which led to him prescribing oral steroids which did nothing to alleviate my pain. After getting two additional opinions it became clear that I required immediate surgery as to not lose function of my arm. I rate Dr. Armstrong's care as 1 of 5, I understand that any doctor can make a mistake in reading an MRI but when the doctor refuses to spend additional time reviewing their initial findings, even when the patient's condition is rapidly deteriorating, should not be practicing medicine. He is a clown and should retire as he does not care about patient welfare.
I had 5 office visits with Dr. Armstrong, and the only positive thing he did for me was order an MRI. He did nothing to relieve my low back pain. He is not a surgeon and never suggested any alternative methods of treatment.I finally went to a spine surgeon at 2801 K Street-Sacramento, who surgically relieved by pain. I am now pain free after surgery and was able to walk and stand hours after surgery. The surgery was very minimally invasive. Another thing that remains in my mind about Dr. Armstrong's office, his staff is very rude and inconsiderate ( especially his office manager- Elaina) and the reception area is filthy and dirty. That first impression made me feel uncomfortable from the beginning. I would never recommend Dr. Armstrong for any medical services/ treatments.
Dr. Armstrong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Randall W Armstrong accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRANDALL WILLIAM ARMSTRONG MD, 3195 Folsom Blvd, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Randall W Armstrong is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.