Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randall I Aybar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 5
As a nurse, I have worked with hundreds of doctors. I met Dr. Aybar over the weekend while he was taking care of my uncle in the ICU. Our family was presented with the unfortunate situation of whether to remove life support. Dr. Aybar sat us down and had a lengthy conversation, discussing the pros and cons, etc. His bedside manner was amazing and he made us all feel truly comfortable with the decision we had to make. He was a complete gentleman and a human being, which is a behavior so many doctors have neglected over the years. I'm so thankful I had the opportunity to meet him and that he cared for my family member until the end. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
26 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Randall I Aybar accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRandall Ivan Aybar Md, 1800 Bridgegate St Ste 206, Westlake Village, CA
Dr. Randall I Aybar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westlake Village, CA.