Dr. Randall Aybar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall Aybar?

Dr. Aybar is excellent.

Posted on January 25th, 2011

Exceptional Physician

Posted on January 19th, 2010

As a nurse, I have worked with hundreds of doctors. I met Dr. Aybar over the weekend while he was taking care of my uncle in the ICU. Our family was presented with the unfortunate situation of whether to remove life support. Dr. Aybar sat us down and had a lengthy conversation, discussing the pros and cons, etc. His bedside manner was amazing and he made us all feel truly comfortable with the decision we had to make. He was a complete gentleman and a human being, which is a behavior so many doctors have neglected over the years. I'm so thankful I had the opportunity to meet him and that he cared for my family member until the end. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on November 24th, 2015