Dr. Randall K Barrett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall K Barrett?

I will never go back to this doctor. He seems to have a real chip on his shoulder. He did not have much history on me,which wasn't his fault, so I filled him in. This in turn angered him, stating to me "By the way, I'm the expert here, not you" ?????? I never implied I was, I came here for your help! I know my own body and health history better than anyone else. Am I supposed to just keep my mouth shut? I was just shocked at how he acted. In all fairness the procedure he did went great, no pain and quick. But the way he relates to people is poor.

Compassionate Caring Knowledgeable!

Spent so much time with me despite his busy demanding day! He was down to earth, compassionate, and made me feel comfortable and safe! He's the best!