Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Randall R Benson
Randall R Benson is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 16
He is a profound researcher and engages to intricately get a clear and concise understanding of what he is dealing with. If your expecting the typical neurologist or physician, this is not his mode of operation. Benson is a student of his patients. He studies his subjects and uses the information derived to treat according.
You can NOT ask for a better doctor. I am also a Nurse, so I have the experience of being a patient and giving a review on that and also based on what I learned from Nursing (what I can remember, as I have brain injury)....he is the best around, the most caring doctor I have ever met, he goes above and beyond for his patients. He will figure it out, so for those of you who are ? if you have brain damage, and or other neurologic problems, go to him and get your answers, you'll get them way faster then the traditional mri's! And from what I can remember from nursing skills, he does everything I was taught, plus more, he just is amazing, and honestly the best, but the best without a "big ego". He is a blessing to the brain damage world! We need more like him as he fights for what he believes in, and is making history!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions4201 Saint Antoine St, Detroit, MI
Take a minute to learn about Randall R Benson in this video.
Randall R Benson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.