Dr. Randall J Bjork Jr Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Randall J Bjork Jr?

Terrible bedside manner

Treated me for migraine. Botox injections for migraine Paine did not work. Said there was nothing else he could do for me. Saw his nurse assistant more than him over course of treatment. Uncaring and cold doctor.

Excellent Dr. Seems caring.

Randall Bjork is rude and disrespectful. He should consider retiring.

My experience with Randall Bjork...I will Never have him as my doctor again. I'm not sure why he is so rude and disrespectful.

The Best

Dr. Bjork is an awesome, caring professional Dr. He spends the time with me that I need, explains what I don't understand and I feel very confident with him.

Mother

A continuation of the poor care experience our son had with previous partner at this practice.

Dismissive, patronizing...

Went to see Dr. Bjork with a chronic headache problem. After barely talking to me he had me do a parlor trick of breathing fast (basically hyperventilating) then breathing more slowly to relieve the "respiratory alkalosis". He called this my cure. Tried the breathing techniques for awhile, did barely anything for my chronic fatique/chronic headache symptoms (nothing more than regular rest). Another Dr. told me later that Bjork thought I was anxious, didn't support the alkalosis diagnosis.If you want a caring Dr. who will listen to you and treat you like an adult, see someone else.

Homemaker

The visits I've had over the years with Dr. Bjork are decent but the only thing I don't care for is the same thing that he and all of my doctors are doing these days. He gets into see the patients as fast as he can and as soon as a diagnosis has been done he leaves sithoutbasking questions. Doctors never used to do this. I do like his manners as far as his bedside manner but as far as getting in and out ASAP I kinda think that's wrong because I usually have questions to ask that never get taken care of and I also don't like the idea thT he is retiring and I will be left in the cold without a doctor vas good as he is. It is very frustrating.

Does not listen/diagnoses wrong

When visiting Dr. Bjork I wrote a list of continuing symptoms that I have had for over the past 10 months and he would not even look at them.His first comment to me was he "does not due auto accidents and that is for lawyers". From there he assumed he knew what is wrong with me and just went down that path. He would not listen at all and my symptoms did not line up at all with what he diagnosed me with. He treated me as though I was looking for him to diagnoses me with something I could cash in on. Long story short. A week later I saw my physical medicine Dr. and was told that what he diagnosed me with could never be caused by an auto accident and in all the years of practice has never heard such a thing. I have since tried to contact his office via formal letter and I have called his office to get blood work results. He will not get back to me. Stay away from this Dr. In the end you will end up going else where anyways.