Dr. Randall E Blome Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall E Blome?

Dr. Blome is an awesome doctor. Have been with other physicians that were having problems pinpointing my medical problem. I changed to Dr. Blome and he diagnosed my medical problem right away. He always takes time during my appointment to talk to me and explain things in detail. He's very informed. I've never had to wait long for my appointment. The staff at Providence is very nice and helpful. They treat their patients with care and understanding. I did have a problem with Dr. Blome's previous nurse. She was very abrasive but she has moved on and his nurse now is very nice. Makes a difference when your not feeling well. I give 5 stars to all of Providence in Newberg!

Very Caring Doctor

Dr. Blome makes me feel comfortable despite my fear of going to the doctor. He listens to what I'm saying and is thorough.

Dr. Blome provides excellent care and compassion

I've been seeing Dr. Blome as my PCP for nearly 4 years now. I have a variety of pesky health issues including Fibromyalgia and Dr. Blome never hesitates to take as much time as I need to listen to me and to answer my questions. In addition, he does not hesitate to refer me to a specialist or to do further testing when warrented. His bedside manner is outstanding and he rates an A+++ in the compassion department. Over all he is a great doctor and really nice guy; I would highly recommend him!