Dr. Randall Bock Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

horrible

I also got a letter stating I was also one of the 133 people that he recorded and posted videos ofrom all this man cared about was $ and not truly making a difference with with his patients he saw

Nightmare Dr.

He was charged with ins fraud and thankfully this maggot had his license suspended. . He id's without doubt one off the midst despicable cowards there is. . Has some pretty weird sexual perversions as well. I reported him and testified tho the Board of Registration in Medicine. Apparently so did 8 other people. This man has severe mental problems and what makes it worse is the fact that he has intelligence and knowledge. As Sherlock Holmes said " that makes him FIRST among criminals

Suboxone

I went for suboxone treatment to get off opiates,withdrawels is one big factor stopping me from attempting to get clean. Dr Bock way underdosed me and i left feeling awful and i thought about using and i almost did. Just because i use drugs doesnt mean i dont know anything about anything.....i know about addiction, withdrawels,medications & dosing. Dr bock and one of his other staff members are a little smug & cocky and look down on we who use drugs. I dont feel dr bocks patients wanting to stay clean will have a very high success rate.

YOU COULD GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

i did not care for him the first time i met with him but then i thought to my self i called him i also called a lot of other places the reason i chose him was because there was no wait i am sure that's why a lot of us chose Dr.bock so sometimes he could be rude but think about the people we buy drugs off they a very rude but we still buy off them so if your serious about getting clean he is your guy people will say i am just saying this to get more drugs but anyone who ever met the man knows that would never happen so for the people who talk bad about him if any of it was true you would put your name on it

Don't listen to the negative feedback!

I heard all the bad reviews about Dr. Bock prior to seeing him. I decided to not listen to the negativity and go in to visit. DR. Bock is very nice guy, he doesnt sugar coate things but your there for a reason. The negative comments are usually people who got kicked out for using while in treatment. He doesnt put up with that and I don't blame him. Getting sober is on you not him. He's not going to treat a person who is not working on the program. The first couple days are tuff he really monitors you and makes sure your on the right dose of medication and slowly gives you slack when you gain trust and come in with clean screens. People should be happy he's not like one of these horrible doctors (or drug dealers) who set up shop you see them once a month and they dont care about anything, just taking your money. I had one medical profesional when I asked how long till I got off the medication say "why would you want to get off" this is crazy. Dr. Bock has a plan from the start to bring you down slowly. His staff is very caring and nice. I would highly recomend him.

Dr,Death

Dr.Bock is the most horrible doctor ever.I used to go to him years ago and i nearly died because of him not doing his job. I had horrible pains, fever, was constipated and blood nose because my apendix was messed up and i went to him 3 times to find out what was wrong and all he did was be rude and make stupid jokes. because of him not caring about my well being and him not doing his job my apendix bursted and if i would have gone any longer with that situation i would have died. Dont go to this man, He doesnt care about you or your health.

Mr bock, MD

Mr bock, Needs change to a new profession.The one he always wanted to do, TSA work he loves to fondle crouches,No kidding,or he could just hang in parking lots there's lots of crouches there.

scam-(beware of any "DOCTOR" th

Dr. who thinks he is god.

I have a family member that goes to him for help. I was so happy she finally got help. But after seeing him for a week my family member got more depressed and wanted to quit the program because of this Doctor. He puts his patients down when they are already down on there selves. This doctor is putting his patients in danger. Because they are addicts he is treating them like they are the scum of the earth. Dr.should not be in this line of work. Dr. should show some compassion and not act like God. He is not a phsyc. He don't mind taking the money from the state from these people and charging thousands of dollars. He should thank these addicts for keeping him in business. The state needs better doctors

Not a good doctor.

This doctor is whacked out. I am not sure how else to put it. He is not a caring person whats-so-ever nor does he appear like an upstanding doctor. I saw him for a year and he mis-diagnosed me each time. He kept feeding me pills that had nothing to do with my condition. When I told him to refer me to someone else, he said 'keep taking my junk until I tell you to stop' -- really? I may as well get crack cocaine from a dealer on the street at this point. This guy did not do anything but push some ancient pills that damaged my liver. Thanks but no thanks. Never again! PS. Remember Dr.Nick from The Simpsons? I'd rather see him over Bock.

Doctor's Response

let me preface: about half of my current medical general practice deals with narcotic-detoxification. Unlike many "maintenance" programs, mine is a tapering program with expectation that patients stay "clean" every time. Many patients bristle at this, and are unhappy at being cut from the program. ========================= As far as this patient goes, the diagnosis is not mentioned, but talk of "crack cocaine from a dealer" implies that there might have been some drug-issues here. Never could I or would I would say "keep taking my junk until I tell you to stop." ========================= if my diagnoses were so off base, why did this patient keep coming for a year?=========================as far as "whacked out", here is a video of my office http://www.yellowpages.com/revere-ma/mip/the-medical-treatment-center-of-revere-randall-s-bock-md-4490503

A++++ Staff

The Dr.'s staff is the best pert of the experience.They are kind,caring and very helpful.Very Easy to get an appointment.Modern up to date, efficient records system and diagnosis questionnaires.Wait time is minimal to get into the examination room.Wait time until Dr.Bock leaves his desk to come to the exam room anywhere from 10-20 minutes.Time spent with Dr.Bock is minimal,his staff do most of the work.If Dr.Bock does not believe in something then it will not be treated.He is very intelligent,but needs to be more aware that people do have problems in life that they did not create or ask for and that exercise and a job are not the curalls,we go to the Dr. to get treatment.If our jobs and exercise could fix everything well wouldn't this be a perfect world.

Doctor's Response

thank you for the nice words about my staff. I agree they are wonderful ========================="If Dr.Bock does not believe in something then it will not be treated." is mentioned, above, as a type of complaint. I assume, as with certain other complaints on this site, that this has to do with addiction as a "disease". Our approach is to wean people off narcotics. I think people have the potential and ability (only when combined with desire) to live drug-free lives.========================="exercise and a job" are not "cure-all"; but certainly a good start, and we should not accept less than a reasonable attempt to be responsible for our own selves our own problems. =========================Many "problems in life were not created or asked for": well the answer is "it depends". Some problems are one's own creation; however in any event how one approaches adversity is a defining characteristic. We are, none of us, perfect in this regard, but we should aspire towards improvement.

Dr. bock looks dirty, like he just roll out of bed.. not friendly and had me waiting over 1 hours, while I could here him being on the internet in his office. He was so unprofessional, and does not know WTH he is talking about..I paid for the service and got nothing out of it..Also hate his computer questions, that he made me answer, which have nothing to do with the visits.. The staff was very nice, but i would not go back there again.

Doctor's Response

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but to preface a medical/professional criticism like this (probably) bespeaks some other dissatisfaction than with appearance. I've been married 20 years, and believe me my wife would not let me leave the house such as described above.========================= I work with a wonderful staff, who generally tells me if my tie is not knotted right.=========================The computer questions are given more on first-time patients to get a familiarity of their previous medical conditions. ========================= Some people come in for issues and desires that may not be strictly medical (e.g. desire to pursue a disability, legal case, have a particular prescription filled), and occasionally conflicts may arise. ========================= I have been in practice here for 25 years, and have kept a patient clientele=========================as far as "just rolled out of bed", here is a video of my office http://www.yellowpages.com/revere-ma/mip/the-medical-treatment-center-of-revere-randall-s-bock-md-4490503