Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randall W Burt has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Randall W Burt has the following 25 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colonic Polyps
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Hepatitis C
- Tumor Surpressor Gene (Adenomatous Polyposis Coli, APC)
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peutz-Jeghers Syndrome
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Celiac Disease
- Intestine Cancer (Duodenal Neoplasm)
- Stomach Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Intestinal Polyps
Dr. Randall W Burt has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Randall W Burt is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
44 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Randall W Burt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Altius Provider Directory
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
Locations & DirectionsHuntsman Cancer Institute, 2000 Circle of Hope Dr, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Randall W Burt in this video.
Dr. Randall W Burt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.