Dr. Randall Carpenter Is this you?

3.0

Posted on July 26th, 2011

Best ob ive seen! Highly recommend him!

Be careful

Posted on June 7th, 2010

This doctor prescribed me a fertility drug for months wrong. I didn't realize it until I did some research online and saw a fertility doctor. Then when I went in to get copies of my medical records they gave me two sheets of paper one with someonelses information on it with my name and the rest they majically could not find. I have still never recieved my records from them. Scary.