Dr. Randall Cohen Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Randall Cohen?

Coward SOB

Posted on May 8th, 2016

How is this man not in prison??? I got balloon sinoplasty.... He said he had done hundreds of them , he ruined my sinuses and tricked me into getting this thing, I've never been worse off. He charged my insurance 70k

garbage

Posted on December 17th, 2015

This guy is dangerous, he did a boutch surgery on me in AZ that have doctors questioning his judgement. He prays on sick people, mals them then hides in other states. He ran from Arizona and now have endangered the people of California, please think twice before he manipulates you. Garbage doctor.

Posted on October 6th, 2015

I spent 10 minutes explaining my past medical history to this Dr. and i don't believe he heard a word I said. I was sent to him by family Dr. who had tried an antibiotic on a problem I had and the antibiotic didn't work so I was sent to Dr. cohen. what does cohen do, he prescribes the same antibiotic that didn't work previously and so I ended up in emergency room with extremely high fever because Cohen refused to listen or address this.

Posted on January 9th, 2015

Fantastic Doctor!!! Cannot do any better! Really knows his specialty. Will really listen to you. Goes that extra mile in the interest of his patient's health.

Dr. Cohen is BEST ENT & trusted Surgeon!

Posted on January 30th, 2014

Dr. Cohen operated on vocal chord lesions that were causing swallowing issues and coughing. These lesions were caused by long-term acid reflux damage. Once under his care, and after surgical removal of the lesion from the vocal folds, recovery was quick and successful, with no negative collateral impact to voice or throat. He is an extremely caring physician, and guides you on both correcting the damage (surgery) and preventing future issues (treating the acid reflux. This Dr. is a KEEPER! He also treated a previously oft-reoccurring balance/vertigo issue with something called Epley? involving head and neck movement for inner ear stuff (Bing for details) and provided RELIEF (seemed like magic!) ending years of difficulty. Only thing we'd change? Wish we'd discovered his office sooner!!! Thanks Dr. Cohen!

Excellent physician!

Posted on May 13th, 2013

Dr Cohen is an excellent physician. My daughter had hearing loss that went undiagnosed for some time and he was the 1st physician that noted it and treated it. When she had infections I could just call his office, explain her symptoms and a prescription would be called into our pharmacy. We wouldn't have to make another visit. He is compassionate and kind and has excellent technical skills as well. I'm not sure where all of these bad reviews are coming from, but he saved my daughter's hearing.

Posted on February 8th, 2013

As Dr. Cohen did not clarify a very important point, I called his office soon after the visit to request clarification. I was told, abruptly and rudely, that he would not, under any circumstances, return a phone call and that I would have to make and pay for another appointment.

Only a Vague Idea of My Illness

Posted on January 31st, 2013

Dr. Cohen ordered a very expensive test that FOUR doctors that I saw after Dr. Cohen could not understand the reason for me getting. Dr. Cohen struck me as flippant and in need of people skills training.

Look elsewhere for a reputable ENT

Posted on January 28th, 2013

Scary to think he's a specialist & does surgery? Misdiagnosed strep throat, made me get blood taken thought I had mono, never did the simple test to determine or undetermine strep? Put me on antibiotics mind u mono is a virus?? Misread the blood work said I had mono when in fact I had had it in the past? I got horrible symptoms from the antibiotics which I shouldn't have been on in the first place since he thought it was mono so it cost me more dr visits & medicine to cure those symptoms? He admitted he misdiagnosed me & still charged my insurance I had to pay $300 out of pocket, seriously what a crime??? I also missed a week of work then he told me he had misdiagnosed me :( I would definitely not recommend him to anyone I care about, nor will I ever go back? See someone who carefully examines test results to ensure they are correctly diagnosing their patients??

AWESOME DOCTOR!!!

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

I took my friend here who ended up with mouth cancer. Dr Cohen's office was nothing but helpful to me! Dr Cohen personally called this gentleman and talked to him to let him know the diagnosis and did this before he was leaving town! I cannot tell you how grateful I am because he was so gentle with this man who had never been to a doctor in his life! So maybe you had him on one of maybe a stressful day! But these people are only human! At least if my life is in someones hands I am not looking at his bedside manner just how well he knows his job! And Dr Cohen does! I will always be eternally grateful to Dr Cohen and his office!

Don't judge a book by its cover

Posted on March 12th, 2012

-He's quite intelligent and knows what he is doing. You leave the office knowing you got an accurate diagnosis and a proper plan to fix the problem.-HOWEVER, what turns you away from this doctor is everything else:--Doesn't have any bedside manner. He goes in the room and comes out as soon as he can. Sometimes I'm surprised he says hi.--His office staff is even worse. They don't know what customer service is. All they want is your money. They refused to let me see the doctor when I had a scheduled appointment, because I owed them money! (May I note, the bill that states I owed them money came a few days after that appointment and they had called a few days prior to remind me of this appointment and they didn't mention anything). And they expected me to have $150 on me to pay them. I told them I don't have that kind of money right now, and they still refused to let me see the doctor.--They'll call you to collect their balance and you have to tell them a few times that you are going to call your insurance to see what's going on. They don't listen to you, all they care is how they're going to collect their money. -It's a shame, such an intelligent doctor has to get these bad ratings, but that's how he is and how his staff are.

Posted on February 14th, 2012

This man has no personal skills. He was rude and not a nice person