Dr. Randall E Coriell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall E Coriell?

Dr. Coriell is an exceptional Doctor

Dr. Coriell is the finest Doctor I have ever had in my life - and I've had a few, although I have been blessed with great health, although I am a cancer survivor.

Only The RIGHT Sort

Finding a doctor for me has always been difficult. Mainly it's the trust issue- do they help me or are they more of a rep for some pharmaceutical company? Well, I liked Dr. Coriell very much. He needs to spend a little more time talking to his patients rather than AT them but overall I was pleased. The staff was a little better than just 'okay' for the most part. I say WAS pleased because since I lost the insurance carrier my employer used, I had to change doctors- you see, according to one staff member there at Beaver Medical, "oh, no!,,,no no no, they don't take that sort' (meaning Medi-Cal patients). Now how anyone could find THAT offensive and upsetting who knows...... Geesh - Just because I changed from one group to another now I've got the plague or something. So I lost the doctor I finally found I could trust and everything I had been through I had to start all over again. At least they could have been nicer when talking down to me. I am the same human being they were nice to before, but apparently only a certain "sort" deserves decency.

GREAT Doctor, Great staff!

Dr. Coriell is a very kind, considerate Doctor. I have been going to him for over 10 years, and have found him to be forthright and honest - he tells me not necessarily what I want to hear, but what I need to hear! And lets not leave out Cassie and Yedi! They are both the absolute BEST! They are what all doctors staff should be like!!

Patient. Soon to be Ex!

Love the Dr. Some of his staff seem to not have a clue what they are doing. If not for his staff I probably would have stated with him.