Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randall B Coverman has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Clinical & Laboratory Immunology
Dr. Randall B Coverman has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Dr. Randall B Coverman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
I visited Dr. Coverman's office last week after not being there for a year to have a few spots checked. The front office staff greeted me by name. As much as I don't like going to the doctor, this office was expecial friendly and professional. Dr. Coverman was thorough, even checking my face, arms and legs even though I didn't ask him to. In fact, his exam found nothing to worry about on my back but he found some suspicious areas on my arm that he wants to biopsy on a return visit. I think he's a great doctor and highly recommend him.
I'm a 40 year old woman with rosacea. Dr Coverman has been compassionate and his treatment recommendations has been very helpful. I feel so much better about my appearance as a result of following his directions. His staff is proficient, friendly and caring and it's always a pleasure to walk into his office. I'm lucky to have found him!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
43 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Randall B Coverman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMid Florida Skin Cancer Center, 220 N Westmonte Dr Ste A, Altamonte Springs, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Randall B Coverman in this video.
Dr. Randall B Coverman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Altamonte Springs, FL.