Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randall K Cullen has 2 locations
540 College St
Medford, WI 54451
Book Online Now
Dr. Randall K Cullen has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Randall K Cullen has the following 12 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
Dr. Randall K Cullen is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Randall K Cullen - Posted on July 23rd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Randall K Cullen - Posted on April 21st, 2015
Completely blew off any of my suspicious and diagnosed me with something that didn't fit. Gave me a medication that wasn't designed for what he diagnosed, and now come to find out the medication has possibly caused other medical issues.
Dismissed me without fair evaluation
Self-verified patient of Dr. Randall K Cullen - Posted on January 26th, 2012
2 years ago, I went in to see Dr Cullen in regards to concerns of ADD, something I've suspected for years. He wouldn't even consider my case because my ACT score was "too high" for me to possibly have ADD. After 2 more years of struggling and humiliation in college, I was diagnosed by another psychiatrist as having all the typical ADD symptoms. Thanks a lot, Dr Cullen.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Randall K Cullen - Posted on June 12th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Randall K Cullen - Posted on May 31st, 2011
41 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Randall K Cullen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Randall K Cullen's office for more information.
6710 Woodgate Rd Middleton, WI : (608) 212-4822
540 College St Medford, WI 54451
Locations & Directions
Dr. Randall K Cullen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Middleton, WI.