Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randall W Culp
Dr. Randall W Culp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in King Of Prussia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Occupational Medicine. Dr. Culp has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Randall W Culp has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- Sports Injuries
- Ununited Fractures
- Bone Transplantation
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 67
He showed up over two hours late. My husband's hand was set for one high for the doctor to operate. Then they came in and set it down lower. I have been in the operating room for training. They don't change surgeon's hieght. When Eddie woke up I asked Him where they took the tendons from? He said they didn't. I asked why and I still haven't received an answer. Absolutely his hand did not heal.Dr.Culp guarantee it would work and I'm sure it would if he did what he said. Now he wants to do the "Oats Procedure" I wouldn't let him work on my dog or worst enemy! Now his company Dr.Gorne wants Ed to trust him again. Is Dr. Gore getting s kick back for sending patients his way. I would not Send someone back to a Doctor who screwed it up in the first place. He over books his surgerys and shows up late, then takes Short cuts to catch up. Then blames the patient when it doesn't Heal right. Told my husband it was his age. It wasn't a problem When he did the surgery, and he is still the same age The wife E
I really don't understand all the bad comments about this surgeon. I never found him to be arrogant or unprofessional. After a year with serious injuries, terrible pain, and four surgeries, I had the great opportunity to be introduced to one of the most knowledgeable, caring surgeon, WHO CHANGED MY LIFE. I had a joint Scheker implant inserted which helped me tremendously. I am out of pain, have great mobility and able to have normality back to my life. Dr. Culp is a top notch surgeon in my book, who I highly recommend.
Great doctor. Broke my wrist and was back to work in 9 weeks. He actually had it moving in 10 days. Excellent doctor!!!
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
36 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Randall W Culp accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Randall W Culp in this video.
Dr. Randall W Culp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near King Of Prussia, PA.