Dr. Randall Dryer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall Dryer?

Worst Dr in the World

Posted on October 13th, 2017

surgery gets him excited,he cares about no one ,but himself

Amazing Physician

Posted on October 4th, 2017

Dr. Dryer saved my husband's life. After months of going to different doctors telling us there was nothing wrong with his back. We went to Dr. Dryer. My husband had a life threatening infection in his spine. Dr. Dryer was wonderful. We had been to the supposedly best doctors in Houston, who told him to go on pain meds and physical therapy. Dr.Dryer figured out what was wrong in less than 10 minutes. He is an awesome doctor.

Back Whisperer

Posted on August 4th, 2017

I had pain in my back for a couple of years. After physical therapy and chiropractic care that didn't help, Dr. Dryer performed surgery and I am pain free and have complete mobility. Thank you Dr. Dryer!! If you have back pain, don't wait, see him soon and get well.

Posted on July 29th, 2017

Hi...I am recovering from back surgery (July 25 at Arise), and I am doing well. My leg, the real problem, is coming along nicely. I am walking three times a day--anything beats the couch! The main reason I am writing is the anesthesiologist gave me fentanyl before my surgery, and it really made me feel relaxed--however, have you read in the Wall Street Journal or elsewhere it may be dangerous? Art Dlugach, artt@nctv.com, 830-220-0221 Date of birth: 7-2-43

Wonderful Surgeon

Posted on July 10th, 2017

Dr. Dyer did a disk rupture repair on my husband. Dr. Dyer was very informative and did an amazing job. Great bedside manor and answered all of our questions! Would definitely go back to see him and recommend him to all my family and friends.

He Got Me to Paris, France!

Posted on May 31st, 2017

After 6 weeks in bed with excruciating lower back pain, Dr Dryer sent me for an MRI and found that I had 2 degenerative bulging discs. A front xray showed my spine in the shape of a "C." Horrible! I could not stand up straight at all... I also had a vacation planned to Paris, and I thought I would not be able to go, because it was hard just to walk to the kitchen, much less two weeks of constant movement. Dr Dryer said, "I'll get you to Paris!" But I was skeptical. But after two sessions of Lumbar Spinal Epidural Injections, I was elated that the pain was about completely gone right before the trip. Well, lo and behold, I just got back from Paris and had zero pain the entire 2 weeks. Dr Dryer kept his promise and for that I'm very grateful! He and his staff are very professional, friendly, timely and I would highly recommend his services to anyone! Thanks Dr Dryer!

Life Saver!!

Posted on April 17th, 2017

Dr Dryer was the only doctor that could figure out what was wrong with my mother. She was in so much pain that strong narcotics weren't even helping. My mother can't stand staying home and she did not leave the house for 3 months except for doctor visits or the ER. He took one look at her (and a few questions) and knew what to do. Immediately after surgery she was better and able to get around with no pain. He's fast with his patients so appears not to have bed side manner but he is very good at what he does. My uncle, my nephew, and a co-worker all went to him with fantastic results.

Posted on April 17th, 2017

I have been in pain for the last 10-12 years and have seen multiple doctors. I've tried physical therapy and the chiropractor. I just dealt with my pain, it had gotten worse preventing from working or doing anything some days. So I set out to find a spine specialist and I am so thankful for Dr. Dryer and his team. If I ever encounter a person with back problems I'm sending them straight to him. He knows what he is doing and I'm so happy to have had my surgery done by him. THANK YOU!

Love this doctor - recommend him to all!

Posted on April 14th, 2017

Can not say enough good things about my husband's experience with Dr. Dryer and the staff at the Central Texas Spine Institute. He had a ruptured C5/C6 disc. Surgery was recommended and, as Dr. Dryer said: "It was a home run!" We will be making recommendations for the Central Texas Spine Institute and Dr. Dryer to all the people we know who need this type of treatment. Wonderful experience. We totally trust him and we just love his friendly and knowledgeable staff! Best of all, though my husband was very fearful of back surgery, Dr. Dryer had such a positive attitude about the outcome, my husband was soon convinced. He will soon be back to his normal activities -- without all of the previous pain and difficulty walking!

Neck injury

Posted on April 12th, 2017

I have had severe neck pain for the last few years and told by a Neurologist that it was nerve damage that I would need to live with. I couldn't take it anymore, heard of Dr. Dryer through a co-worker and was quickly accepted as a patient. He and his PA, Vanessa, are confident, friendly and experts at what they do! Dr. Dryer's entire staff was very helpful and sympathetic to my injury. They put me at ease about having surgery and after it was over, the pain I had experienced over the last few years was gone! I have lower back pain as well and you can believe I will be going back to see Dr. Dryer when the time comes!

Excellence

Posted on March 31st, 2017

This has been an extraordinary experience. I had considerable low back and leg pain, and my family doctor ordered an MRI. The results came in on a Friday evening, I called Dr. Dryer's office on Monday morning (he'd been recommended by a friend), he saw me that Monday afternoon and reviewed the MRI while I was there. We discussed the MRI and my pain/mobility problems, and my surgery was immediately scheduled. The entire process was professional and efficient, and Dr. Dryer and his staff are kind and attentive. It is one week post-op and the back/leg pain is relieved, recovery from the surgery has been very fast, and Dr. Dryer's office continues to regularly check on my progress. I recommend Dr. Dryer and his office unconditionally.

Thanks to Dr. Dryer

Posted on March 14th, 2017

I have been dealing with back pain for over five years and have had two previous surgeries with limited reduction in pain. Dr. Dryer quickly diagnosed the cause of my pain, try minimally invasive solutions and finally performed surgery. Dr. Dryer was to the point, efficient, confident, and highly skilled. Many thanks go to Dr. Dryer, his staff, and associates for the care provided through diagnosis, to surgery, to recovery.