More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randall V Ehrlich has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Ehrlich helped me so much, he did arthroscopies on my left knee and left shoulder I could not be any happier with the care he has given to me in the past.I called his office to make an appointment because now my left hip is hurting me and really thought he would be helpful. The woman on the phone told me that hips were nothis specialty and she did not reccomend my making an appointment. I was really countingon him to be able to help with my hip pain.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
25 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1993
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Randall V Ehrlich accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRandall Victor Ehrlich Md, 777 Westchester Ave Ste 101, West Harrison, NY
Dr. Randall V Ehrlich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Harrison, NY.