Dr. Randall L Hile Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall L Hile?

Dr Hile have been my dr for many many years. Would not change for anything

I would definitely recommend Dr. Hile to anyone looking for a very competent, caring, and compassionate doctor! He's one of the smartest Physicians I've met-if he's not absolutely sure of something, he researches it. He doesn't order lots of unnecessary and expensive testing. He spends time with you and is never hurried. He usually comes to see you in the hospital twice a day. Also, he'll make house calls, if necessary, for older folks who can't get to his office. Dr. Hile deserves 4 stars!!

I found him to be rude, sarcastic and masogynistic. No one else wants to say it. After many years of tolerating his snide comments and hurtful remarks to me, and no diagnosis, I requested my medical records, paid the last $20 and left. The records I received from his office were incomplete and his reports from the hospital carried his same sarcasm. He has hindered the quality of medical care I receive by sharing his "opinion" of me with other physicians making it difficult for me to find an objective physician.

Dr. Hile is great! He is an excellent doctor that really cares for his patients.

Saves lives

He has good diagnosis of problems and isn't afraid to send you to another doctor if he isn't 100% positive, which many doctors will rarely do. He is good at checking up on your progress. He has saved my life and my husbands life while in hospital.

Dr. Randall L Hile is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crown Point, IN.