Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randall J Hill has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I blame nearly everything on my old OBGYN. We had problems conceiving for years. I continually asked for hormone testing, tubes checked, etc. Over and over again he said I didn't need any of these tests I have one child and have had many miscarriages so I don't have ANY problems with tubes or hormones. (why did I not get another Dr. Then)? Turns out I had thyroid problems, and both tubes were totally blocked with endo. I should of known when we checked my husband's sperm count he kept saying that was the problem however a fertility doctor that did the test said he was in the normal range. (why did I keep trusting my Dr.). I asked many times about pcos or endo. He always said no I just have heavier periods. So I went through 4 months of Clomid and IUI. All attempts failed. Lucily we were in the process of moving and I did not persue anymore Clomid ( come to find out that is horrible for endo). Well guess what a year later My pain went from severe once a month to extremely severe every day of the month. He literally ruined my life in my opinion, took all my chances of conceiving away and made my endo go crazy. Thankfully I found a specialist to help me start getting my life back. But why did I not do something before it was to late? We put way to much trust into these doctors. I wish I could go back and change everything but it is to late for that. I get so mad and sad when I think of all of it! He is in it for the money and for not like when you do not sure with him. Do not trust him.
I love him and peggy they are great I am currently pregnant and have a heart condition so i am seeing to high risk obs hill and one in morgantown i will be deilvering in morgantown but they treat me no different they are doing everything that can down to help get me ready. they are both wonderful and give great advice and really listen to what i have to say and are very understanding. I reconmend them to people who i know are high risk and pregnant
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2016, 2014, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2014, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
35 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Charleston Area Medical Center
Dr. Randall J Hill accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRandall James Hill Md, 830 Pennsylvania Ave Ste 301, Charleston, WV
Dr. Randall J Hill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, WV.