Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randall T Huling Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Huling does seem to be interested & listens to me. I think if he had a better staff he would get a 5 star rating. The receptionist are not necessarily rude, just no interaction. Start talking to each other while they are checking you in. Seems to be a big turnover in staff. A new nurse almost every time I go in. The one I had today was very abrupt & pays no attention to what I say to her. When I was going to hold the thermometer in my as I usually do, she grabbed it & said quit that, It is my job to do that. If Dr. Huling wasn't so good to listen I would not go back
I was going to Dr Huling for my follow-up visit after going to the hospital the previous week-end. Dr Huling took time with me to discuss recovery options and even had his nurse to call the next day to see how I was. I think if you just walk in, there will be a longer wait as they have to work you in. but generally, I only have to wait about 5-10 minutes past my appointment time. Front staff does seem to spend a lot of time chatting. .
Staff is rude. Constantly loosing staff. Referral department is a joke. Normally a 1 plus hour wait after set appointment time. Doesn't know his patients. Facility is dirty and smells like it needs to be disinfected. Use to be a good place for care, but is now mainly catering to lower class, and is way over it's limit for patients.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Huling is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Randall T Huling Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOlive Branch Family Medical Center, 9075 Sandidge Center Cv, Olive Branch, MS
Dr. Randall T Huling Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olive Branch, MS.