Dr. Randall T Huling Jr Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Randall T Huling Jr?

Very Thorough

Medications were needed so blood work was done. Dr. Huling, as always, was very thorough and gave me as much time as I needed.

Very Caring

Dr. Huling is easy to talk with and seems to be very interested in our health. My wife Lee, and I always see him the same day so he has us together which is good since she never thinks I get the instructions right.

Good Doctor

Dr. Huling does seem to be interested & listens to me. I think if he had a better staff he would get a 5 star rating. The receptionist are not necessarily rude, just no interaction. Start talking to each other while they are checking you in. Seems to be a big turnover in staff. A new nurse almost every time I go in. The one I had today was very abrupt & pays no attention to what I say to her. When I was going to hold the thermometer in my as I usually do, she grabbed it & said quit that, It is my job to do that. If Dr. Huling wasn't so good to listen I would not go back

Cares for his patients. . .

I was going to Dr Huling for my follow-up visit after going to the hospital the previous week-end. Dr Huling took time with me to discuss recovery options and even had his nurse to call the next day to see how I was. I think if you just walk in, there will be a longer wait as they have to work you in. but generally, I only have to wait about 5-10 minutes past my appointment time. Front staff does seem to spend a lot of time chatting. .

X-Patient

Staff is rude. Constantly loosing staff. Referral department is a joke. Normally a 1 plus hour wait after set appointment time. Doesn't know his patients. Facility is dirty and smells like it needs to be disinfected. Use to be a good place for care, but is now mainly catering to lower class, and is way over it's limit for patients.

Dr. Randall T Huling Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olive Branch, MS.