Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randall E Jack has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Randall E Jack has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
Dr. Randall E Jack is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
I needed to see a GYN somewhat urgently, I was able to call and get an appointment with his office the same day. I was at first a little hesistant since he is male doctor, but after meeting him and his nurse, they both made me feel so comfortable. He spent a lot of time with me and answered all my questions. Probably one of the best doctors I have ever been to. Would highly recommend him to anyone.
Dr Jack is an Intelligent and caring person. He cared enough about me to take away my pain in surgery. Thanks to him I can now have a baby!! He was caring for me every step of the way. He looks like Clark Kent and is truely my superman! Now it is possible to have a baby thanks to him and his staff.I'm so sad that he and his wife are moving to Reno,NV. I do wish them luck and good wishes. I have looked for over ten years for a GYN to believe me about my pain and I finally found Dr. Jack only to see him go too soon. He is so good that I'd Take a flight out to Reno just for my annual checkups!!LOL Thank You Dr Jack! You really are one in a million!!! He deserves to be in the American Journal Of Medicine! Always shoot for the stars Dr Jack....I'll miss you!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
18 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Dr. Randall E Jack accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence N NV - HealthFirst HMO/POS Network Employer
- Prominence N NV - Premier HMO Employer
- Prominence N Nevada - Preferred Healthcare PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Northern Nevada PPO
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Associates, 645 N Arlington Ave Ste 400, Reno, NV
Dr. Randall E Jack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.