Dr. Randall L Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall L Brown?

Dr Brown is such a great Dr...he's caring ,loving ,and compassionate about his patients!!!!

Be warned!

If you don't mind a c- section, then Dr. Brown is probably good for you ' cause he's certainly technically very competent. But if do prefer a more natural birth, then avoid him 'cause he is not all too happy nor helpful for such choice. Giving birth is never easy, but you will go through h** for not being willing to go under his knife. Be warned.

Dr. Brown is the best-He saved my life and I will always be thankful for such a wonderful and caring doctor

Superior Doctor - One visit and your a patient forever!

I am blessed to have found him!

If I could give him 10 stars on Bedside Manner, I would! He is so good to his patients.

The best ob/gyn EVER!

I was 17 at the time I found out I was pregnant. I thought it was the end of the world for me. People started telling me how hard labor is, & how much pain I'd be in and all this other hop-blah. Then when I met doctor brown, all those negative feelings & thoughts I had about the whole pregnancy thing went away! He made me feel so comfortable and always brought me to a peace of mind. He always wears this smile on his face that makes you feel like you don't have anything to worry about. He's just the nicest person in the world! And that day before I had my son, it was a weekly check up & my blood pressure was sky high. He admitted me right away. My baby didnt come until the next morning and I thought he wasn't gonna make it. But at 7:30 he walked through the door and told me that he got here as fast as he could and he told me, "Rememeber everything we talked about thorough out your pregnancy. Dad's here, and I'm here. We got you covered." And I had my baby with NO PROBLEMS! I love doctor brown! And in the future if I ever decide to have anymore kids, I definitely want him to be my doctor! I give him 5 stars for being THE ABSOLUTE BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD!

Amazing Doctor!

I have been seeing him for 3 years and now through our my pregnancy, he is very sweet and knowledgeable !! Always there to answer your questions. I always feel like I'm in good hands, hopefully he is the one delivering my baby !! I will definitely recommend him to anyone !!

Love Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown is the BEST doctor in the world. I had large fibroid tumors and needed a hysterectomy. Another doctor told me that I had to have a large cut to get them out. I asked Dr. Brown to please try a laposcopic Hysterectomy. He did even though the pictures of what he took out showed that I had almost the equivlanet of a 4 month pregnancy in tissue. He is always pleasant. He is always accurate. He is the best gynocologist I have ever seen and I am 67 years old. I wish he had delivered my children. He is caring, informed, experinced, and the best ever. I can't say enough wonderful things about him. I was referred by a friend. I am forever indebted to her for telling me about Dr. Brown.

Excellent Doctor

Dr, Brown is exceptional. He performed a lapro.hysterectomny on me. He is the BEST OB/GYN anywhere. I highly recommend him and wish he had delivered my children. He goes above the call in all areas .

Dr. Brown is the best doctor in the world and I would recommend him to anyone.