Dr. Randall Lais Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall Lais?

Broken Left Femur

Posted on September 11th, 2017

Broke left femur into on diagonal in June 2010. Slipped in my kitchen. He assured me that he could repair my leg. He did and I don't have any complications at all from this . I used a walker about 1 year. Then I put it in the garage and have never used it since. He is a very caring trauma surgeon who follows through all the way from your surgery until you're healed. I tell everyone about him, my experience and that I would not hesitate one minute to go back to him if needed. I still have your business card after 7 years. Thank you Dr. Lais for saving my leg and my life. I will never forget you and will forever be Grateful you were their for me.

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

Dr. Lais is not only an amazing surgeon, he is anew honest and thoughtful individual. I believe if I would have had any other trauma surgeon I would have lost my leg. I had a car accident that fractured bi-lateral tibia's, fractured acetabulum, 14 broken ribs, and a heimotoma on my right thigh. I also contracted a horrible staff infection in my thigh as well as on the suture area of my hip. Dr. Lais did numerous irrigation and debris to remove infected tissue. He constantly assured me that I would not lose my leg. Dr. Lais is the only doctor I have ever had that I felt truly had concern for me and my well being. He even accompanied me to speak with my infections disease doctor and the wound care physician at Baylor medical center. You couldn't ask for a better surgeon.

Posted on July 28th, 2012

I was Careflighted in with my leg hanging by a shred from a motorcycle accident. The bone was totally shattered, but Dr. Lais put it back on and after subsequent surgeries I walk on it with only a cane. As healing continues it is unlikely that the cane will be needed. My opinon is that Dr. Lais is an excellent surgeon who will help you get well. He kept me informed and made my options clear as we worked through a year of treatment. I am grateful for his skill and care.

excellent surgeon

Posted on December 12th, 2010

He put a 5 inch plate and screwed my sons hip back together after son fell of a bridge. Son walks and moves normally.I am so very gratful to Dr. Lais.

Posted on August 31st, 2016