Dr. Randall D Lea Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall D Lea?

Wonderful Doctor and Person

My husband and both sons have seen Dr. Lea. He listens, cares and diagnosed all their sports injuries. Prescribed what was needed be it physical therapy or medicine. I called to get an appointment for my husband and he had moved. Needless to say we're broken hearted. We will never find another doctor like him.

Very thorough and a great bedside manner.

After visiting another orthopedic Doctor in Baton Rouge, doctor Randall was wonderful. I finally received an accurate diagnosis and was on my way to recovery. I highly recommend him.

X-patient

Dr.Lea should retire. He is a bad Dr. Treats patients with no remorse and cares only about himself.

Type 2 Diabetes