Dr. Randall P Leduc Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall P Leduc?

I love that you are not a number but a person to him and his wonderful staff. He has been the only one to get my medication correct for my seizures. Just love him!!!

Good doctor

My husband and I have been going to see Dr Leduc since he first came to Dillsboro, over 20 years now. We have never had any problems with getting in to see him when needed, he always takes the time to ask questions, have had a couple of hospital stays over the years, always there ready to make sure we are okay. I have no complaints about him. One thing he does that might scare some people, he looks at your eyes. This makes some people nervous when someone looks directly into their eyes. He says he can see a lot about a person's physical and mental state by looking at the eyes. I have no problem with that.

Very poor consideration, all about himself

Treated my aunt and family horribly! Egomaniac! Wouldn't let him treat my worst enemy.

DO NOT SEE HIM

I hate to write a bad review, but he had the worst bed side manner I could even think of. I had never experienced anything so bad and felt it warranted a review. I do not recommend him to anyone. I feel like he was careless with my treatment and his license should be taken.

Moved to this area recently from Atlanta and feel very fortunate to have found Dr. LeDuc and his wonderful staff. Being able to communicate openly and at length with my primary care physician eases stress and instills confidence in his high level of patient care.

Dr. Leduc is an excellent, caring, kind doctor! He takes his time and cares about his patients.

worthless doctor

I will not even be so kind as to call him a doctor. He does not practice sound medicine and allows others to do the same. I would not recomend sending anyone to him. His licenses needs to be investegated and pulled from practice. All of the facilities that he works for needs to look into him and find out how bad of a doctor he is.

Dr. Leduc is very caring with all his patients. He takes his job very seriously and I am super blessed to have him as my doctor.

dr.leduc is very good at what he does he cares about his patients.

Dr. Randall P Leduc is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dillsboro, IN.