Have you seen Dr. Randall C Marx?

Very satisfied!

I felt very good about my visit with Dr. Marx. He asked a lot of questions and answered all of mine. He explained the results of my X-rays which helped me to finally get the causes of what had been bothering me for quite some time. Hoping to see results at my follow up appointment. Over all, a great visit!

Excellent Dr

Dr is the best very caring and very thorough to explain and gives you confidence

Bad experience all around took a lot of x rays and then didn’t even show me one. Told me what he thought was wrong but didn’t have any solutions. Later I learned on my own there were a lot of options. Denver Mccluskey

Got my life back

Due to overuse, arthritis in one of my feet truly hindered my retirement dreams. As an RN, I had struggled and tried all other remedies. Only surgery was left. I searched online, read reviews and professional profiles, and decided on Dr. Marx. I had very high expectations, and he met all of them. After 3 joint fusions, I can walk, hike and trek, swim, dance, walk cobblestones again. It was well worth the 8 weeks of nonweightbearing and 8 weeks recovery, but I am at over 100%.

Seemed very courteous, personable, knowledgeable, and confident. I was very impresses with his explanations of my problem, and recommended procedure. Staff wad very courteous, as well.

Super nice. Convenient and informative. Thank you. Go SA Cristian School.

Peace of mind

I appreciated that Dr. Marx listened to my issue and provided me with options for next steps. He gave me peace of mind and calmed my overthinking the issue. I would recommend him for sure!

Very good!

Very satisfied

Quick and friendly

Dr. Marx is excellent! I would highly recommend him! I just had bone spurs removed and have been extremely pleased with the care I have received not only from Dr. Marx but the entire staff!

He comes highly recommended by other Doctors...who better to judge his performance than his peers.

He is very thorough, smart and caring. You can not find a better Dr. to take care of your foot. He saved my foot from certain disaster.

Dr. Marx has excellent rapport. He gives you time to ask and then answer your questions. Great follow up.

Dr. Randall C Marx is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.