Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randall Maydew
Dr. Randall Maydew, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Maydew is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas, North Central Surgical Center and Harris Continued Care Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Randall Maydew has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Maydew is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas
North Central Surgical Center
Harris Continued Care Hospital
THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Harris Methodist H E B
Medical City Dallas Hospital
Texas Health Dallas
32 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. Randall Maydew accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRandall Paul Maydew MD, 6910 Wildglen Dr, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Randall Maydew in this video.
Dr. Randall Maydew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.