Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randall J Moeller has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Moeller is fabulous. Very intelligent, knows his stuff, cares about his patients. He is fast paced but he gives you the info you need and he takes care of you. He does everything with a smile which makes the appt even more enjoyable. Dr. Moellers main nurse is awesome also. She cares about the patients just as much and goes above and beyond to do her part in helping. The only horrible thing about the visit to Dr. Moeller (which is not his fault) is the receptionists up front. They are incompetent, not professional, unorganized, can't answer phones properly and really dont belong in a doctors office. If you can get past them, you will be VERY happy with Dr. Moeller.
Been a urology patient of Dr Moeller for about 5 years. I expect good services from my professionals (I am one too) and don't hesitate being critical. I can only say good things about Dr. Moeller and his staff. The past week he performed an unpleasant test on me, the results for which I had to wait a few stressful days. He made the test as easy as possible and called immediately with the results. He does a great job of explaining things. He is very calm and doesn't rush through procedures. He is a good listener, gives good and complete answers and has always stays with me until all my questions are answered. His advice is always solid and tailored to my personal situation. He deserves top marks.
41 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Randall J Moeller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Doctors Clinic, 9398 Ridgetop Blvd NW, Silverdale, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Randall J Moeller in this video.
Dr. Randall J Moeller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Silverdale, WA.