Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randall D Morton has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Anesthesiology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Randall D Morton has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Randall D Morton has 3 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Randall D Morton is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Morton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Randall D Morton accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Anesthesia Associates Medical Group, 6235 N Fresno St Ste 103, Fresno, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Randall D Morton in this video.
Dr. Randall D Morton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.