Dr. Randall S Nemerovski Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Randall S Nemerovski?

OPIOID CASULTY

Dr.Nemo is no longer up to treatment for pain any longer.With this relentless war on prescription medicine happening it seems as this doctor is no longer the doctor as he once was.I went to Dr.Nemo for the past three years and though he was "above" the normal pattern of medical abuse but he is just like all the rest maybe a wee bit better.He will see you once or twice then pawn you off on his nurse PA.The days of good bedside manner are long gone.If you want to be put down and mishandled than you have come to the right place, a shame really! No worse than most,he still is a good doctor just not a great one as before.

Mr.

No comment

Love Dr Nemo

Dr Nemo is very personal and professional. I see his assistant most of the time but is staff is great. I have been in pain due to SCI for over 10 years and am glad to have a team that cares.

Belittling doctor

Just had my 1st appt, and will Never go back. Following car accident, have had terrible back pain for months. Told Dr that I'm frustrated with not being able to do the things I used to be able to do at work. He told me repeatedly that I just need to quit my job, and that I'm not capable of doing it. I told him I've been with my job for so many years, I can't just quit. And it's just a matter of getting this back pain under control. He continued to tell me I need to just quit my job. It was the Craziest, most unhelpful conversation with a doctor that I've Ever had!! There's so many more negative things that I could say about my meeting with him, but I'm trying to keep my blood pressure under control! Talk about the worst doctor you could see when you're in pain. He went on to tell me I could just be a receptionist or do data entry since I wasn't capable of doing my job. (I never said I couldn't do my job. Just that I wanted some pain relief, and that I was frustrated with having to deal with chronic pain). I have kids to support! I can't just quit my job! Ridiculous!! (And on top of all this, I was called in to sit in the appt room, and sat there for 45 minutes waiting to see the doctor, with no one ever even coming in to check up on me, or let me know what the hold up was)

Never see the Doctor. Always see his "staff"and as a woman to woman i would like to once in a while be treated by the Doctor himself instead of his Physicians assistants! I know i am new but would like to have the doctors presence at least one out of every few appointment's.Saw the man at first then did not see him again for over a 8 month stretch?So my ratings are for over all experience.(not his performance)

C.Burgess - jazz studies instructor

Dr.Nemo is by far one of the leading experts in his field as well as being a superb caring individual!

Dr. Randall S Nemerovski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harvard, IL.