Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randall D Neumann has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
Showing 5 of 16
I had hip surgery by Dr. Neumann and couldn't be happier with the results. Due to bone on bone, my pain was at 10 and 5 days after surgery, it was at zero. Very caring man, and does a nice job answering all my questions, doesn't rush out of the room. I had friends who told me to go with Neumann, since they had good results with him. Good advice. If I ever need another hip or my knees worked on, it'll be Dr. Neumann.
I was very dissappointed in Dr. Neumann. I had knee replacement surgery done at Ortho West by him. My stay at Ortho West was a nightmare. They gave me overdoses of pain medications twice causing hallicunations, dizziness, and vomiting. I specifically told him not to give me any codone type pain medications and yet that is what they did, and too many of them. It took two days to finally get a pain medication that I had specifically told them would work. They do not listen to you. I would not recommend this Doctor or hospital.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Neumann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Randall D Neumann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrtho West, 2725 S 144th St Ste 212, Omaha, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Randall D Neumann in this video.
Dr. Randall D Neumann is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Omaha, NE.