Dr. Randall F Obrien Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Randall F Obrien?

Disbelief!!!!

Went to the building that this office used to be in (the one that is actually still on this website might i add and Google actually says Alice st). Only to find out i was in the wrong building, so i immediately left and went next door to the correct building. This made me 6 minutes late for my appointment. I go to sign in and I'm told my appointment was canceled, so now i think i have the wrong time. "What time was my appointment?" "1 o'clock". The receptionist was so nasty about it and the other felt the need to walk up and point and the address on the paperwork. Um excuse me but there is a storm headed our way and people have to make preparations for their children. I'm in total disbelief at how rude and unconcerned she was, I'll never go back there and my family has used him for decades!!