Dr. Randall Ow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall Ow?

Very knowledgable Dr. Fantastic results!

Posted on February 25th, 2016

I recently had Balloon Sinuplasty that Dr. Ow performed. I feared the worst, but the procedure was easy and virtually painless. Dr. Ow was very thorough and professional as were his staff members assisting him. He walked me through everything as he did the procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Ow. It has been two days now. I feared nose pain for a few days, but honestly I am pain free. The best part is, I'm already breathing better than ever through my nose. Thanks Dr. Ow!!!!!

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on February 15th, 2016

Outstanding doctor who explains yourcondition Outstanding doctor who explains your condition and procedure to correct it thoroughly and in "layman's" terms. Always has time to talk with your and never hurries you.

Great doctor

Posted on October 25th, 2015

Wonderful doctor. He did a great job. My surgery was a difficult one but he managed to do it when other doctors would not and everything whent fine. I will recommend him to anyone.

Great ENT

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

Dr Ow performed surgeries on both of my young girls and was sweet, professional, thorough, and gentle. I highly recommend him.

One of the best.

Posted on February 24th, 2015

Dr. Ow was the one who found the problem with our son's sinuses. We had been to other Dr. yet still he suffered. Dr. Ow took very good care of my son during and after surgery. We are so grateful to him and his surgery staff. This was a very good experience.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

I had a Pillar implant procedure, partial uvulectomy, and turbinate reduction procedure done to reduce snoring. 16 days post procedure and it has worked very well according to my wife. Full healing and benefit is supposed to take 2.5 to 3 months and all seems like the end result will be fantastic. CAUTION regarding the Pillar Procedure... the pain that you will experience in your head and throat for the first 6-8 days are no joke. It is so far beyond " a bad sore throat and a headache" its not even a remotely accurate description. Don't plan on doing anything other than pain killers and sleeping, and this comes from someone who lives with chronic pain

Posted on January 15th, 2015

Excellent doctor, I would highly recommend him to everyone. He did excellent job on my ears and nose.

Excellent!

Posted on March 26th, 2014

Dr. Ow saved my dad's life! After my dad was misdiagnosed twice in a year by a previous doctor, we were fortunate enough to find Dr. Ow. Dr. Ow knew right away what the issue was and took immediate action. After having such a horrible experience with the last doctor, it was a blessing to have a doctor who cared and did all that he could to treat my dad. He really went above and beyond what most doctors would do. I'm grateful we went to Dr. Ow. He is caring and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone!

MA

Posted on January 14th, 2014

Excellent!!

Dr R. Ow

Posted on January 5th, 2014

I went to Dr Ow for a 2nd opinion regarding thyroid surgery. I liked him so much I scheduled my operation that day with his staff. He got me on his schedule during a busy holiday season for which I was grateful. I got my operation before the New Year saving me a lot of money in deductibles. My surgery couldn't have gone better .

patient review

Posted on August 8th, 2013

Dr Ow is an amazing surgeon and I can't say enough wonderful things about him. Before I went to Dr Ow I had two previous surgeries for nasal polyps that took away my sense of smell and taste. I had not been able to smell or taste anything since my first surgery in 1995. After Dr. Ow operated on my nasal polyps I now, after 18 years, have my sense of smell and taste back. Thank you so very much Dr. Ow and your amazing staff for giving me back the two senses

Tonsillectomy patient

Posted on April 1st, 2013

I have been reading some the reviews and don't understand it, I got to my appointment early to fill out paperwork and finished before my appointment time and I got called back a few minute early, his nurse was very thorough on asking about my throat problems. As soon as he came in he checked my throat right away and claimed they need to come out, he answered all my questions and warned me it would be very painful. I was able to get a very quick appointment for surgery, on the surgery day a surgeon didn't show up so they were behind in surgeries, the staff made me very comfortable and after the surgery I had very little pain he did an amazing job and was there at the bedside answering my boyfriends questions on how to take care of me. Would definitely recommend him.