Dr. Randall A Oyer Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Randall A Oyer?

Excellent caring doctor

I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in 2008 and was treated by another oncologist in my area. After seeing her as a patient for five years, she dropped me because I changed insurance. I was frightened and didn't know where to turn to for help. That is until I met Dr. Oyer and all my fear was allayed. He accepted me as a patient and since that day. I've had no worries. Dr. Oyer is an excellent physician and a caring doctor who has shown me that I can put all my fears and worries into his hands and know that he won't stop until he's able to find a way to help me. As director of the Ann B. Barshinger Cancer Center in Lancaster, he has provided the people in our area with a talented group of medical professionals and staff that give patients the best care that we so desperately needed. When my Mother was in need of a hematologist, I went to him and asked him to see her as a patient and he didn't hesitate to say yes. He told me he knew how important my Mom is to me and he would be happy to take her on as a patient. I'm so grateful to have Dr. Oyer as part of my medical team.

A wonderful, kind, caring doctor.

Dr. Randall A Oyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.